Cut out of sturdy 10 ga. (1/8" thick) 304 stainless or mild steel using high definition plasma machine. Any finish other than Brushed Stainless is cut from mild steel. Our pieces are coated with an automotive gloss to help prevent tarnishing (stainless steel and raw steel are not coated). Like all paints, they can wear down over time, and exposure to moisture, salt, and lawn chemicals can increase the speed at which it breaks down.
How To Order:
1. Select a font from the samples in the photos
2. Choose a finish
3. Indicate the house number and street name (or last name) in the personalization box (or in the notes to seller at check out if personalization box is not available on your platform)
4. Proof will be sent over for approval before cutting via email
Width: 20” Height With Stakes: 19" Customizable Area: 20"x10”
Numbers Height: 5.5”-8” (height will vary depending on amount of numbers)
• You can help maintain the finish by coating it with Rustoleum clear coat every now and then.
Durable for outside weather (raw steel must be coated to be durable)
• *Raw Steel* will have imperfections in the metal (rust, dirt, scratches) since we only grind the back and wipe down the font (instead of grinding/sandblasting like on our other finishes).
• Raw steel will be unfinished with no protective coat applied. If left unprotected, it will develop a nice rust patina over time. Raw steel is recycled steel and the color varies from piece to piece depending on the plate we receive from the mill.
• Can be made to custom size or finish, please contact us for details
• Each piece of artwork is custom, hand-finished, and may have variations in the finish
• Custom orders ship within 1-2 weeks
• All pieces are designed and created in our shop in Canfield, Ohio, which was established in 1986.
• Not applicable on past orders or with other offers
**Please note that all products made by Converse Custom Metal Design are made for the sole purpose of artistic decor. All products are made of steel and depending on the design may have sharp edges. Please use caution when handling our products as none are intended for use by children. These are not toys. Thank you **